public class SGETRS
- extends java.lang.Object
SGETRS is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine sgetrs.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* SGETRS solves a system of linear equations
* A * X = B or A' * X = B
* with a general N-by-N matrix A using the LU factorization computed
* by SGETRF.
* TRANS (input) CHARACTER*1
* Specifies the form of the system of equations:
* = 'N': A * X = B (No transpose)
* = 'T': A'* X = B (Transpose)
* = 'C': A'* X = B (Conjugate transpose = Transpose)
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* NRHS (input) INTEGER
* The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns
* of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0.
* A (input) REAL array, dimension (LDA,N)
* The factors L and U from the factorization A = P*L*U
* as computed by SGETRF.
* LDA (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N).
* IPIV (input) INTEGER array, dimension (N)
* The pivot indices from SGETRF; for 1<=i<=N, row i of the
* matrix was interchanged with row IPIV(i).
* B (input/output) REAL array, dimension (LDB,NRHS)
* On entry, the right hand side matrix B.
* On exit, the solution matrix X.
* LDB (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N).
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void SGETRS(java.lang.String trans,