public class SPPTRS
- extends java.lang.Object
SPPTRS is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine spptrs.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* SPPTRS solves a system of linear equations A*X = B with a symmetric
* positive definite matrix A in packed storage using the Cholesky
* factorization A = U**T*U or A = L*L**T computed by SPPTRF.
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'U': Upper triangle of A is stored;
* = 'L': Lower triangle of A is stored.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* NRHS (input) INTEGER
* The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns
* of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0.
* AP (input) REAL array, dimension (N*(N+1)/2)
* The triangular factor U or L from the Cholesky factorization
* A = U**T*U or A = L*L**T, packed columnwise in a linear
* array. The j-th column of U or L is stored in the array AP
* as follows:
* if UPLO = 'U', AP(i + (j-1)*j/2) = U(i,j) for 1<=i<=j;
* if UPLO = 'L', AP(i + (j-1)*(2n-j)/2) = L(i,j) for j<=i<=n.
* B (input/output) REAL array, dimension (LDB,NRHS)
* On entry, the right hand side matrix B.
* On exit, the solution matrix X.
* LDB (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N).
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* .. Local Scalars ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void SPPTRS(java.lang.String uplo,