public class SSPTRI
- extends java.lang.Object
SSPTRI is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine ssptri.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
* SSPTRI computes the inverse of a real symmetric indefinite matrix
* A in packed storage using the factorization A = U*D*U**T or
* A = L*D*L**T computed by SSPTRF.
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* Specifies whether the details of the factorization are stored
* as an upper or lower triangular matrix.
* = 'U': Upper triangular, form is A = U*D*U**T;
* = 'L': Lower triangular, form is A = L*D*L**T.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* AP (input/output) REAL array, dimension (N*(N+1)/2)
* On entry, the block diagonal matrix D and the multipliers
* used to obtain the factor U or L as computed by SSPTRF,
* stored as a packed triangular matrix.
* On exit, if INFO = 0, the (symmetric) inverse of the original
* matrix, stored as a packed triangular matrix. The j-th column
* of inv(A) is stored in the array AP as follows:
* if UPLO = 'U', AP(i + (j-1)*j/2) = inv(A)(i,j) for 1<=i<=j;
* if UPLO = 'L',
* AP(i + (j-1)*(2n-j)/2) = inv(A)(i,j) for j<=i<=n.
* IPIV (input) INTEGER array, dimension (N)
* Details of the interchanges and the block structure of D
* as determined by SSPTRF.
* WORK (workspace) REAL array, dimension (N)
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: if INFO = i, D(i,i) = 0; the matrix is singular and its
* inverse could not be computed.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void SSPTRI(java.lang.String uplo,