public class SSYGV
- extends java.lang.Object
SSYGV is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine ssygv.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
* SSYGV computes all the eigenvalues, and optionally, the eigenvectors
* of a real generalized symmetric-definite eigenproblem, of the form
* A*x=(lambda)*B*x, A*Bx=(lambda)*x, or B*A*x=(lambda)*x.
* Here A and B are assumed to be symmetric and B is also
* positive definite.
* ITYPE (input) INTEGER
* Specifies the problem type to be solved:
* = 1: A*x = (lambda)*B*x
* = 2: A*B*x = (lambda)*x
* = 3: B*A*x = (lambda)*x
* JOBZ (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'N': Compute eigenvalues only;
* = 'V': Compute eigenvalues and eigenvectors.
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'U': Upper triangles of A and B are stored;
* = 'L': Lower triangles of A and B are stored.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrices A and B. N >= 0.
* A (input/output) REAL array, dimension (LDA, N)
* On entry, the symmetric matrix A. If UPLO = 'U', the
* leading N-by-N upper triangular part of A contains the
* upper triangular part of the matrix A. If UPLO = 'L',
* the leading N-by-N lower triangular part of A contains
* the lower triangular part of the matrix A.
* On exit, if JOBZ = 'V', then if INFO = 0, A contains the
* matrix Z of eigenvectors. The eigenvectors are normalized
* as follows:
* if ITYPE = 1 or 2, Z**T*B*Z = I;
* if ITYPE = 3, Z**T*inv(B)*Z = I.
* If JOBZ = 'N', then on exit the upper triangle (if UPLO='U')
* or the lower triangle (if UPLO='L') of A, including the
* diagonal, is destroyed.
* LDA (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N).
* B (input/output) REAL array, dimension (LDB, N)
* On entry, the symmetric positive definite matrix B.
* If UPLO = 'U', the leading N-by-N upper triangular part of B
* contains the upper triangular part of the matrix B.
* If UPLO = 'L', the leading N-by-N lower triangular part of B
* contains the lower triangular part of the matrix B.
* On exit, if INFO <= N, the part of B containing the matrix is
* overwritten by the triangular factor U or L from the Cholesky
* factorization B = U**T*U or B = L*L**T.
* LDB (input) INTEGER
* The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N).
* W (output) REAL array, dimension (N)
* If INFO = 0, the eigenvalues in ascending order.
* WORK (workspace/output) REAL array, dimension (LWORK)
* On exit, if INFO = 0, WORK(1) returns the optimal LWORK.
* LWORK (input) INTEGER
* The length of the array WORK. LWORK >= max(1,3*N-1).
* For optimal efficiency, LWORK >= (NB+2)*N,
* where NB is the blocksize for SSYTRD returned by ILAENV.
* If LWORK = -1, then a workspace query is assumed; the routine
* only calculates the optimal size of the WORK array, returns
* this value as the first entry of the WORK array, and no error
* message related to LWORK is issued by XERBLA.
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* > 0: SPOTRF or SSYEV returned an error code:
* <= N: if INFO = i, SSYEV failed to converge;
* i off-diagonal elements of an intermediate
* tridiagonal form did not converge to zero;
* > N: if INFO = N + i, for 1 <= i <= N, then the leading
* minor of order i of B is not positive definite.
* The factorization of B could not be completed and
* no eigenvalues or eigenvectors were computed.
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void SSYGV(int itype,