public class STPCON
- extends java.lang.Object
STPCON is a simplified interface to the JLAPACK routine stpcon.
This interface converts Java-style 2D row-major arrays into
the 1D column-major linearized arrays expected by the lower
level JLAPACK routines. Using this interface also allows you
to omit offset and leading dimension arguments. However, because
of these conversions, these routines will be slower than the low
level ones. Following is the description from the original Fortran
source. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* STPCON estimates the reciprocal of the condition number of a packed
* triangular matrix A, in either the 1-norm or the infinity-norm.
* The norm of A is computed and an estimate is obtained for
* norm(inv(A)), then the reciprocal of the condition number is
* computed as
* RCOND = 1 / ( norm(A) * norm(inv(A)) ).
* NORM (input) CHARACTER*1
* Specifies whether the 1-norm condition number or the
* infinity-norm condition number is required:
* = '1' or 'O': 1-norm;
* = 'I': Infinity-norm.
* UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'U': A is upper triangular;
* = 'L': A is lower triangular.
* DIAG (input) CHARACTER*1
* = 'N': A is non-unit triangular;
* = 'U': A is unit triangular.
* N (input) INTEGER
* The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
* AP (input) REAL array, dimension (N*(N+1)/2)
* The upper or lower triangular matrix A, packed columnwise in
* a linear array. The j-th column of A is stored in the array
* AP as follows:
* if UPLO = 'U', AP(i + (j-1)*j/2) = A(i,j) for 1<=i<=j;
* if UPLO = 'L', AP(i + (j-1)*(2n-j)/2) = A(i,j) for j<=i<=n.
* If DIAG = 'U', the diagonal elements of A are not referenced
* and are assumed to be 1.
* RCOND (output) REAL
* The reciprocal of the condition number of the matrix A,
* computed as RCOND = 1/(norm(A) * norm(inv(A))).
* WORK (workspace) REAL array, dimension (3*N)
* IWORK (workspace) INTEGER array, dimension (N)
* INFO (output) INTEGER
* = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* .. Parameters ..
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void STPCON(java.lang.String norm,