mingw32-make.exe incompatible declaration, error: storage

Postby Andre_Mikulec » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:41 pm

Hi,

My name is Andre.

It is nice to meet you all.

When, I follow the instructions here

Build Instructions to create LAPACKE dll for Windows with MinGW
http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-window ... ries_mingw

At the end I am getting the following warnings and errors.

warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function

example_DGELS_colmajor.exe and example_DGELS_rowmajor.exe successfully compile and run

But upon an attempt to compile example_DGESV_colmajor.c
the followng message is returned

error: storage size of 'tp' isn't known

and
Code: Select all
/MinGWGet/bin/mingw32-make.exe
quits too early returning the error

mingw32-make.exe: *** [all] Error 2

Here is the output
Code: Select all
[ 99%] Built target lapacke
Scanning dependencies of target xexample_DGELS_colmajor
[ 99%] Building C object lapacke/example/CMakeFiles/xexample_DGELS_colmajor.dir/example_DGELS_colmajor.c.obj
[ 99%] Building C object lapacke/example/CMakeFiles/xexample_DGELS_colmajor.dir/lapacke_example_aux.c.obj
MYPATH\lapackdevRevision1383\lapacke\example\lapacke_example_aux.c: In function 'print_matrix_rowmajor':
MYPATH\lapackdevRevision1383\lapacke\example\lapacke_example_aux.c:6:9: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'printf' [enabled by default]
MYPATH\lapackdevRevision1383\lapacke\example\lapacke_example_aux.c: In function 'print_matrix_colmajor':
MYPATH\lapackdevRevision1383\lapacke\example\lapacke_example_aux.c:18:9: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'printf' [enabled by default]
MYPATH\lapackdevRevision1383\lapacke\example\lapacke_example_aux.c: In function 'print_vector':
MYPATH\lapackdevRevision1383\lapacke\example\lapacke_example_aux.c:29:9: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'printf' [enabled by default]
Linking C executable ..\..\bin\xexample_DGELS_colmajor.exe
[ 99%] Built target xexample_DGELS_colmajor
Scanning dependencies of target xexample_DGELS_rowmajor
[ 99%] Building C object lapacke/example/CMakeFiles/xexample_DGELS_rowmajor.dir/example_DGELS_rowmajor.c.obj
[ 99%] Building C object lapacke/example/CMakeFiles/xexample_DGELS_rowmajor.dir/lapacke_example_aux.c.obj
MYPATH\lapackdevRevision1383\lapacke\example\lapacke_example_aux.c: In function 'print_matrix_rowmajor':
MYPATH\lapackdevRevision1383\lapacke\example\lapacke_example_aux.c:6:9: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'printf' [enabled by default]
MYPATH\lapackdevRevision1383\lapacke\example\lapacke_example_aux.c: In function 'print_matrix_colmajor':
MYPATH\lapackdevRevision1383\lapacke\example\lapacke_example_aux.c:18:9: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'printf' [enabled by default]
MYPATH\lapackdevRevision1383\lapacke\example\lapacke_example_aux.c: In function 'print_vector':
MYPATH\lapackdevRevision1383\lapacke\example\lapacke_example_aux.c:29:9: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'printf' [enabled by default]
Linking C executable ..\..\bin\xexample_DGELS_rowmajor.exe
[ 99%] Built target xexample_DGELS_rowmajor
Scanning dependencies of target xexample_DGESV_colmajor
[ 99%] Building C object lapacke/example/CMakeFiles/xexample_DGESV_colmajor.dir/example_DGESV_colmajor.c.obj
MYPATH\lapackdevRevision1383\lapacke\example\example_DGESV_colmajor.c: In function 'main':
MYPATH\lapackdevRevision1383\lapacke\example\example_DGESV_colmajor.c:47:18: error: storage size of 'tp' isn't known
mingw32-make.exe[2]: *** [lapacke/example/CMakeFiles/xexample_DGESV_colmajor.dir/example_DGESV_colmajor.c.obj] Error 1
mingw32-make.exe[1]: *** [lapacke/example/CMakeFiles/xexample_DGESV_colmajor.dir/all] Error 2
mingw32-make.exe: *** [all] Error 2

MYPATH\lapackdevRevision1383.BUILD>

My questions are the following.

First
Does any way exist to fix ( or find a newer/better ) example_DGESV_colmajor.c?

Second
( Maybe if I have a fix of the First) how do I tell /MinGWGet/bin/mingw32-make.exe to
resume compiling where it left off?

Thank you,
Andre Mikulec
Andre_Mikulec

Return to Bug report